CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Unplanned Moment

Today after class I wanted to have a nap but then when my aunt told me that the internet at my house in Kuching is fine already, so I then decided to update my laptop and things what I was suppose to do. So at first I was thinking of checking my emails. Didn't have the thoughts of updating my blog actually but before that I was browsing through my pictures in my laptop and then I found a few pictures with my friends and I decided to post it in my laptop. Friends that has been brighten up my days since before and also when I was in Miri for my holiday. Oh yea, guess what, I totally forgot about my air ticket which is for CNY. Ever since I when back to Kuching, I always think that my flight is on the 23 January 2009. Till when I one of my email. My mum sent me my travel Itinerary ticket and as I see the date of going back to Miri, It was 22 January 2009. I was like "wth! I thought it was on 23 January 2009???" Luckily I checked out the date before I missed it. Fuh!~~~

Oh yea. I almost forgot! I found a few pictures of myself and my friends. The pictures that I found was in the year of 2006-2007 and I totally misses that moment so much especially spending time with Consuelo. I still remember on the day we went for hiking, John and I gave her a necklace which consist of her picture with the twin and behind the necklace wrote something like "Happy 16th Birthday..." something something which I forgot what did I wrote. Ha ha!

Anyway, there's a few picture that I'm gonna post in my blog. Pictures with my friends and a picture which is a very unique picture taken by Consuelo (for me is very unique and a good post). I guess that's it for now. Tata!



This picture was takeny by Consuelo herself and I Consider this picture as a 5 star picture because it is totally unique.


MeLinda Law and I. She laughted the whole time when I was there and she's a fun gurl to hang out with. Seriously, she's so crazy that you'll be crazy with her!


Sushi King. Ate more than 30 plates and build mini twin tower :P Ha ha!


My beautiful sister and I. When to the beach after sending John to the airport


Phoebe and Timothy Woodford and my sister. While having a barbecue at my cribs.


Barry and I was waiting for a transport. Ha ha! No la. We waited for my mom because that time our car broke down :P lolx!


I forgot what is the name of this game! Shoot. Whatever la. Anyway, my brother and I played this game and It is so fun. lolx!


Consuelo, Me, Aylwin, John and aunt Grace (Consuelo's mummy)


This is a picture taken by me when I was at the beach. The water was splashing the stones and I manage to take it while it was flying on top of the stones. I counted this as a unique picture too :)


At the dental. Hate dental so much but mum asked to go. So have to go. Sigh. Luckily It's over. Ha ha!

No comments: