CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A conversation with the love ones <3

The other day I was having a long conversation with my anonymous ex-girlfriend and I've shorten our conversation. I was so happy to read it after she said something that is so sweet and undefinable. This girl would remain as unknown to anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to know who is she.

Anonymous
: your the coolest ex i got to tell u the truth

Jobby: aww... really? why did u say tat?

Anonymous: not controlling...you dress very casual and nice...like ur attitude

Anonymous: crazy2

Jobby: haha.. again...?

Anonymous: the earing

Anonymous: ahakz!!

Jobby: u're so sweet...

Jobby: and ur the best ex for me u know...

Anonymous: really?

Jobby: i mean u're so caring.... and u're so original... no spicy no remix :P

Jobby: u always be there whenever im in trouble or something...

Anonymous: no spicy no remix

Anonymous: i'll remember that

Jobby: u always like how to say ho... so good to me ba... whenever i did something wrong.. u forgive me and not to even argue about it and give me a chance to improve myself...

Jobby: u're simple yet u dressed up perfectly...

End of the conversation.. There was a continuous conversation but I don't want to write everything down. So thanks for reading everyone :)

No comments: