CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Back in Miri for few weeks :D Happy like crazy guy!

I'm as happy as I should be because I'm in Miri and It's been ages I've not went back home. Seriously, a lot of things change here. Like major change. Anyway, met my Gwennie, My princess Joanna, My mummy, My eldest brother, My 2nd eldest brother, My sister and Lil yeng yeng. Yeng yeng is as cute as before and naughty :P ha ha. We have our own bar which is so cool! ha ha. Oh yea, by the way, sorry to every each of my blogger reader for not updating my blog. My streamyx got problem... Something like that but now its okay. So continue online lor :P ha ha! Oh yea, not to forget.. I'm happy to meet Lil Garnette, Lil Marelyn... Most of all... Ello my dearest. :) I'm very happy to meet everyone. That's the bottom line. I'm happy to meet everyone's parent's as well. My first appearance at the church, everyone start to be surprise to see and to meet me. It was pretty awesome especially when their faces changes into a surprise faces :P ha ha! First person among the friends I hugged was My Princess Joanna... I guess.. Lolx and second was Lil Garnette and others.. :P ha ha! Barry, nice to see you once more. As promised, I'll call you whenever I am in Miri right? he he. Ello, nevertheless, I keep on missing you eventhough we're far apart and yes I'll keep on missing you no matter we meet everyday... Anyway, I have no idea what is going on with my relationship but I'm guessing It's not gonna work out as how it looks like. I'm thinking of being friends for now but I'm looking forward to meet you. That's all. :) No hard feelings sweet.

No comments: