CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The sake to update my blog

I want to write something but I don't know what to write. So for the sake to update my blog, I write something to fill up my blog. So I'm still in Miri till 11 Jan and I'm thinking of going out with my friends before I go back to kuching once more. Hmm, a lot of my friends say that I have a new girlfriend. I was like, "huh? who told you that? Since when?" That's a pretty shock question. Anyway, someone do realize about my current problem and asked me to share it. Unfortunately I didn't shared. Not till I come back to kuching. Much easier to explain everything. Thanks for noticing it though. Its the fact that you read my blog often. Ha ha! Oh yea, yesterday and Saturday I went to Brunei with my family. He he. On sunday we went walking around the mall and then wanted to have sushi. When we reach to the sushi shop, the shop was closed already. It was so frustrated and we went back immediately. We went to Brunei again on the next day just to have sushi. Ha ha! It was fun though :P We ate like a lot of sushi. Then, when we wanted to go back, my eldest brother and I play with the food. Then, he threw the prawn's head trying to asked me to catch it with my mouth. It was too high, so I tried to catch it. Instead of catching it, I blocked it and guess what, It went to another side of the table and hit a guy's hand. I act dumb as if nothing happen. ha ha! When we pass through, I make an innocent face and the next table people like looking at me while i was passing through. It was hilarious. LOL! Anyway, that's all. Nitey nite nite! Love D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of cos i realize..heheh..i share the same birthday with ur beloved mum ba...(hehehe)tiada kaitan :P

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

haha.. lolx! nang sikda kaitan lalu :p haha!