CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

End of class for this week

So basically I'm gonna be spending my time at home starting today till Sunday. This coming Monday then I'm gonna have my next class. Anyway, there's a few picture I want to post today in my blog. The first 2 picture is the picture where my college road got flooded.


How awful it is right? Oh well. It's the flood season this month and hopefully it's not going to be really bad in the future. It's kinda hard for me to go to college.

NEXT!

After class, a few of my friend and I went to harts Chicken in Sarawak Plaza. We spent like nearly 2 hours in that premise and then we walk around in Sarawak Plaza for awhile. We took a few picture when we were walking around. Some crazy picture I must say. Ha ha. So check it out!

At Harts Chicken eating lots and lots of chicken!

Walking around the mall and when to the toys premises. It was so cheap including those cute teddy bears! argh! Ha ha!

At the girls clothing premises while waiting for the girls to survey their cloths

Bernard and I was so bored so we do some stupid posed here. Ha ha!

Agneas the craziest girl yet an awesome friend of mine. She was the girl who was doing her window shopping. lolx!

No comments: