CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How should I proposed?

I was thinking how to say those few words to her when I get back and I have no idea how to say. I was thinking writing writing a small note in a small piece of paper. The words that I'm going to write is something like this "Would you be my girlfriend?" and put it in her food. lolx! Blah! Still trying to figure out other ways of proposing besides that small little note in her food. :S Anyway, It's like another 2 more days before I'm going back to Miri and I really can't wait. The first thing that my friends plan for me is going out for a movie night. Which is going to be this Thursday night. After that, on the next day, I was hoping to go out with Consuelo but still not confirm yet. Need to wait for her answer. She said it's not confirm yet because she might be busy working part-time Job this Friday. I just really wish I can meet her. That's all. Oh yea, When I get back to Miri, I so going to go to Aaron Bian Balang's place. I for so long have not visited him. Last Christmas I didn't had the chance to go there though. In the same time I wanna meet my sister Issabell as well. I've not went to visit her for quite so long too. I guess that's it for today. Tata!

No comments: