CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

And I'm back!

Hello Miri once again! Hehe. Anyway, I reach Miri at 8pm something then go makan at KFC. Ha ha! I was suppose to go back home immediately but my brother bring me out for a drink with his friends somewhere nearby the house. So I decided to come along. Then about half an hour after that... My brother and his friend got problem.. So he left 2 of his friend and myself at the coffee shop like more than an hour. An I only reach home nearly 12am. That is so like wtf! Haha! lolx! Anyway, I come back home I saw yeng yeng with short hair already.. She looks totally adorable especially her tail Haha! lolx! Anyway, I just wanna update my blog that's all... Since a few of my friends (can say a lot) is visiting my blog very often. He he! lolx! Ta ta for now. Goodnight Consuelo!

No comments: