CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Always there for you

Is there a song for me to memorize? Is there any history that I need to remember once more? Is there any words need to be spill out? For once, I knew something would go wrong in between but I just keep my mouth shut because I don't have any tricks left on my sleeve. All I'm depending right now is faith. Faith that could be at the presence of my side. So what is the question will you asked if you were to be there for me? Was there any pictures to be shown by the shore? Was there any voice to be heard by the lake or was there any sign of danger by the top of the edge? Grab a rope and I'll pull you to the top. Grab a gun and I'll join you to the war. Grab a spear and I'll combine a multiple fight against the enemy with you. And forever I will always be on your side. Just the two of us, walking along the seashore till sunset and when the time of moon appears in sight, we'll enjoy and cherish the morning till dawn moment we spent together for the whole day.

No comments: