CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy and yet sad in the same dream =S

For a second I thought it was to be real. For a moment I thought it was to be truth. But I end up waking up watching myself still on the bed. I was so happy yet so afraid to let it happen in the real world. It was about my dream I had last night and I couldn't think of the reason of that dream. Two person far away from me and happens to be in my dream all the sudden. That two person is the person I totally love so much. First person was my twin brother. So far in my eyes yet so near in my heart. The second person was a girl. A girl that i totally love so much too. And again... So far as eyes can see but so near as one heart can be. The girl I'm refering to was Gloria Choo. Yes I did have a relationship with her but why in the sudden she appear in my dreams to make me feel so sad while John is having the best life he ever had with me? My dreams aren't that clear but I could see it throughly. I was happy when John was around with me and we did a lot of stuff including sneek into someone's house. And that "someone's house" happen to be Gloria's house. There was nothing happen at first till I discover a piece of paper and a short note written down saying "I wouldn't miss the world with him but I'll miss the moon with you..." something like that and at the end of the letter it says "To: *some other guy's name and i can't really see it clearly* P/s: I love you" I was like so freaking sad in my life. Before my twin and I went out of the house, I managed to grab Gloria's purse and bring it back home. But when I look into her purse, I found my picture in every place. I keep on asking myself... "Does she still love me like how I love her before till now?" Those words keep on repeating in my head and I can't think of any solution to answer that question of mine. As I woke up in the morning, I knew that one thing for sure. That is... My love towards her are as strong as GOD's words.

No comments: