CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy 14th birthday to Gloria Choo!


Happy 14th Birthday Hunny!


How I wish I could be the first person to wish you a happy birthday

So disappointed that I couldn't be the first person.
Was hoping to call you and wish you in the middle of the night.
But unfortunately I can't.

I could only wish you happy birthday is when you're online...
Or till I could meet you.
How sad to have a life wishing like that.
I just feel so sad that I couldn't be there to cheer you up during your special day.
It should be the perfect day for you
But I was wrong.

I wasn't wrong that on your birthday is the perfect day.
But i was wrong that I couldn't be there with you for the whole day
I'm sorry I couldn't be there to give you a hug or a kiss for the birthday girl.
A kiss or a hug from me is not a present but its a gift.
The things that i wrap and give it to you is not just a gift..
It comes all through the way from my heart.
It may be expensive and it may not.

But it's not an ordinary gift.
It's a gift that no one could ever buy.
Not even the rich human being in this world could buy it as well.
It's a "friendship" gift.
A gift which has the words "thank you for being there for me all the time"
So hope this year's gift from me would be the best for you

Happy 14th birthday my dear Gloria Choo =)

Have a wonders and fabulous 14th birthday ever alright! =)
I love you! =D
*hugs* and *kisses*
XoXo
Your one and only FreAkiSh IdioTicLy Jobby

No comments: