CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A new start for me =)

Okay, i know its been awhile... Okay... It's not really awhile.... I mean major long enough for not updating my blog. so today I'm going to update my blog since there is still a viewer to view my blog. So let me show a few of my pictures since the last time i update my blog till now alright? Not that special but It's a crazy life I'm going through. It may be fun and it may not but what the hell, It's how life goes right? Anyway, let's talk about the food. It's yummy and you'll never get tired of eating except when you're on a diet. So i've been to a lot of food stall and when i was in Kuala Lumpur, i found a shop which is totally weird than the other shop and even the name of the stall is even weirder.

Restaurant 1 to eat

So these is the restaurant that i was talking about. It's so weird to give such a name right? I mean, there's a lot of name and of all the stall names, "Restaurant 1 to eat" was the name. So weird.... Are they out of names or ideas? lol!

The other thing i want to talk about was a guy travel all over the world by just using his ve
ry own motorcycle. He travelled across the seven seas, in between the enemy line, and collected a lot of stuff from every each country which he managed to stop.


So these is his bike and that is the owner of the bike. How amazing that he travel by just using his bike and all he needed from everyone was support and PETROL! ha ha! Well, to travel we need petrol right. So he has no petrol. Big deal but do respect him for his adventurous life. I just wish i could be like him. Travel anyway, everywhere in anytime.

Let's talk about ARTS. Who doesn't like arts? I know i do. When i was In Kuala Lum
pur, i spent a few night in Grand Millenium Hotel. It was a beautiful and huge hotel and It was a great hotel. Thus, It's damn near to all the shopping mall. Well not really, but shopping mall was like around that freaking hotel. Continue on the arts stuff, i went walking around in and out of the hotel. Nearby the swimming pool i found a wall fill with arts and It was beautiful. So I took a few pictures of the arts and here are one of it....


So i took this picture and i found it attractive. This is one part of the wall and on the left and right side of this picture is the continuous pictures or should i say arts. It's totally different and that is what I called arts.

Don't tell me that you or anyone never heard of PLANET HOLLYWOOD. It's like all around the world and I happen to be in Planet Hollywood Kuala Lumpur. There was a sign board which it was so damn funny and i found it interesting in the same time. Well, I know that I'm just a kid but please, i do know the real meaning of the sign board below. I'm not a child which is so idiot to understand the true meaning behind those words.



Haha. This is what I'm talking about. Anyone can understand the true meaning behing those words right. If anyone don't understand, then you're an idiot. I thought that I'm stupid but there is still someone in this world stupid than me. lol!

The only drink which suprise me a lot! Milo Dinosaur. In Sarawak, we all would order Milo ice right? So i went to Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur and my cousin and i went to a shop sales drinks only. I guess, lol! I read through the menu and this "MILO DINOSAUR" caught my sight. I was wondering how does it looks like so I order Milo Dinosaur. When the waiter gave me my 'Milo Dinosaur', I started to laugh because I wasn't expecting some drink to be any weirder. lol. These is the picture of the Milo Dinosaur that I took.

It really does look like 'a dinosaur'. I mean look at the content of the milo. It's so damn much. That's i what i called 'Pure Milo'! haha! By the time i start to drink this 'Milo Dinosaur', the thick milo stuck in my tooth. lol!

Gothic shop! Suprisingly, I found the Gothic Store shop lot and It's only for those gothic member (which I'm not) but DAMN It's a cool Gothic store. I mean, outside of the shop, they display all the Gothic cloth and chain. It was my first time watching those complete Gothic wear. Here are one of the pictures i managed to take....


These is what i really call "Gothic cloth". Haha and Hell Yeah It's an awesome store. I wanted to went in to check it out but i just can't go in without being a member. So i just have to watch the cloth from inside out. I mean from the outside to see the inside. Hehe.

Cheers to beers! I've gone tipsy with this "Beer Tower" in Planet Hollywood. Then again, it was my first time drinking a beer tower. It took me ages to finish this freaking huge beer tower that my uncle and I ordered but it was worth to drink for. lol. I've gone tipsy after finishing the "Beer Tower". I guess you all don't understand what am I talking about this "Beer Tower" right? lol. Here is the picture...


Damn huge right?! haha. I miss this drink. lol! But hey... Sooner or later i could drink this huge tower in the future and I'll be waiting for you BEER TOWER! haha....

Last but not least, the best memories I ever had was the Kuala Lumpur AIRPORT!!!! My last time i went to KLIA when i was primary 6. That time, i was just 11 years old. Not yet 12... hehe. Then after for 7 years, i finally came back to KLIA. Everything change and i couldn't remember a thing except one place. This place fills a lot of memories with my twin brother. So here is this 'Sweet memories of mine' for all this years....


Look at that playground plane/aircraft, that was one of my best memories with my twin brother. We use to be in that playground plane to be a pilot (AS IF) lol! but hey.... It was fun being a kid and i miss it a lot. I went around that plane and it reminds me those crazy life of mine.

So there you go, that's it for today and will update my blog once again sooner or later alright? Once again, I'm sorry to my viewer for not updated my blog and enjoy this new brand story =) Chaw! I <3 SOMEONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh..lotsa pics here. cool! hey,after dis jom mkn at 1 to eat restaurant..hahah

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

haha! lol...comes lets go eat at 1 to eat restaurant.. lol! apa ka... hehe