CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

My precious!


My Dearest Gloria Choo


Bea, Yen, Me, Malin and Willy



Grecilda


Gwendolyn Rinai


Jane, bawen, hunny, John, aerowine, shawn,
zach, brian, garnette, Gwendolyn, Jessica, Me
Nadirah


Me and My princess Joanna Fong


My lola Bunny Shaleen


me and Daniella@ Ello


Me, Katerina and John


Natasha and Me


My crazy church member!


my craziest college mate Agneas Piju


Barry and Aylwin


Mab, becka and willy


Alice Xiang


Brian Choo and me


Becka, me, Kristie and Mab


Willy and Jobby


Me and Joey


Me and John


Sizhen, Debbie and Alice


Amalina and her little brother


My dad's family and my brothers


My cousins, nephew, my mum and my brother


My cousin Nastassia Amanda


Me and my cousin Amanda Ningkan


My cousin Cindy Sylvia


My best friend forever Aaron Bian Balang


My family =)


Alok and my Uncle David


My aunt Alvina and My uncle Woofie


My Youngest brother Evan Colombus Donald

These people are the best people in my life which has always been there for me and brighten up my day most of the time. I love you all so much and will always be in my heart till death. From the top to the bottom pictures are the pictures of my friends, Family and everyone who has been part in my life =) I thank you guys and girls for everything you've had shared with me for all these time. For some reason I might have been a jerk in my life. I might have fought with you all for something stupid but just so you know, I totally love you all 100%. Muahxx!!!

No comments: