CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

But I'll be there forever
You will see that It's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true.
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you
Till the end,
The end of time.
Please be mine.


The chorus from The Jonas Brothers song titled "Please be mine". One of my favorite song and I consider it as my top 5 list song. So as promised to some one that I'll be right there for her. Though I'm far as eyes can see but deep down in the heart, I'm too close till sometimes you could even imagine I was really there standing right in front of your eyes.

Nevertheless my shadow appear
Yet the eyes of the moonlight happen to be there.
Thoughts of silence
Sense the wildness of crowd,
Scattered the love letters
And yet the heart still missing some one.

This is the only words I can think of currently but I'm sure that this wise brain of mine could think more than just this. He he.

No comments: