CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I was thinking of changing my phone theme and I did today. Without buying it. I create my own themes and today I learn something new in a new website and that is creating my own custom made themes. So far I did 3 themes and It's totally awesome from my eyes can see! My own pic and other people's picture and no one could guess who is the other people's picture I'm talking about except for my cousin Willy The Strange. Hehe!

Just receive a comments from someone I love so much and guess what... She brighten up my day today and I am really glad that she did it =) She told me that I was a fun person to be with even it was temporarily and not like the other boys she ever date. Haha! Screw you guys! hehe! Goodnight my love one! and thanks for everything. I'm going to sleep with a huge smile on my face with the best dream I would ever had and I'll cherish that dream till death! Yeay! I love you G!

No comments: