CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Once Again"

Every time I think that I'm close to your heart.

But I need to try to get to the place where you are now.
I need to find you no matter what will happen.
Those consequences in front of me,
I'll get over it with or without any trouble.
I know that you'd be the missing pieces in my life,
And I know that I've been lost since yesterday.
Where you are is exactly where I wanna be right now.

Those three words are the exact words I wanted to say.
I'll shout out to the crowd
And I'll show to you how pure is my heart.
Sunrise to sunset,
I'll spent my time thinking of you.
You'd figure it out the reason of my thoughts.

Wake up call wouldn't be heard,
If you were there for my clock.
Goodnight sleep won't be sweet,
If you wouldn't kiss me for the last night.
As you fall to the ground,
I'd be there to catch you before touching the surface.
My world would be spinning,
With your love surrounding my presence.

As the night falls today,
I can't wait for tomorrow morning to come.
A moment after that,
I would have fall in love with you once more.
And there will be no regrets,
For me to fall on you.
Because I know that you'd love me.
Like how we use to love each other.

Love me forever...
And today would be the best day for you to remembered.

No comments: