CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things gets pretty wild these days. There are a few reason why.

1. Final examination is killing my head but hey, at least I tried my best on doing it. It's in advance add math and maths. Anyone could get a headache because of it.

2. Someone I totally love and keep on missing that person a lot. Like really A LOT!

3. College mates having argument with each other and I tried to help but in the end, I got back stabbed.

4. Hating those people who doesn't appreciate my help and people who doesn't say thanks to me when I wish them happy birthday or other stuff.

5. After all my help with my sweats pouring down, they tend to forget me and don't even bother to call and bring me out. Especially those who are in trouble in their relationship. Asking my help and after everything went well back, they tend to forget me. Pissed me of!

6. A few assignments and one presentation haven't finish or started yet. Trying to do my assignment but end up having no idea on how the hell am I going to do my assignments and presentation.

7. Trying to figure out the assignments project and presentation background pictures.

And that's the 7 main reason for the wild days of mine. What the hell should I do? Continue doing it even though I don't have any idea on how am I going to do it? I DON'T THINK SO! I'm just going to do what I always do. Updating my blog, check my friendster and facebook, check my emails in yahoo.com, hotmail.com and also aaronabel.com. That is what I have in mind and I'm just going to do that crazy and silly stuff tho It's not important. Haha!

Sweet dream to my Panda bear and also to my MEAN GIRL! SHE'S MEAN AND SO AS ME! AND THAT'S THE COOLEST PART. BEING MEAN ARE THE BEST RIGHT MEAN GIRL?! lol! XD

No comments: