CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Baby I love you"

We won't manage to change anything
By just dialing the wrong number, right?
All we ever do out here is dream
But we're not so useless that we can't do more.

And the things you've yet so see,
The things you've left behind,
If I can just take them all back,
Will it make a difference?
Will I make a difference?

Tell me, with your shy words,
About the things that made you cry,
I'll wash away the darkness in your heart.
I wanna get rid of myself some day,
I just wanna hold you in my arms.
The desire floods my veins!
Baby baby I love you

Even if your dreams take you to the most remote desert,
You won't be able to see through their deception.
We've cried all our tears out here,
But we're not so weak that we blame ourselves.

The things you've always heard...
A song from long ago...
If I sang from now till morning,
Would you let it go?
Could you let it go?

I'll sing it for you now,
To save your cold, numb heart.
And wipe clean the black, trembling night.
We'll never be able to trust again
If our evening is tainted,
The desire's breaking through my veins!
Baby baby I love you

Boys and girls!
Let your youth roar!

Make them think of no one but you!

Tell me, with your shy words,
About the things that made you cry.
I'll dye your black heart white.
Even though you'll be gone someday,
I'll never forget you as long as I love.
The desire left my veins in ruins!
baby I love you
baby I love you

Left in ruins, i cry,
I dance... I love.

No comments: