CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

With pure heart, I'm totally sorry

My promise was to be there for you and for once i have not kept that promise. I'm so sorry and I'll try to make it up to you in anyways. I was playing games and I didn't think that you would chat with me this evening. After playing games then I realise that you've chat with me while i was playing my games. Gosh, I just don't know how to say sorry anymore. =( How I wish I could go back to the past and even go to the future. I would have knew what will happen and I could even turn things up side down for example... Won't repeat the same mistake when I've turn back time..... I'm so sorry my dearest Gloria Choo... Really truly sorry. Hope you'll forgive me without having any sadness =(

No comments: