CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

So I speak with her yesterday evening and at night. But then again, I totally miss her so much. Hearing her voice is still not enough for me till I talk with her in person. So I went for a drink with a friend of mine. We had a fight at first and after that we're okay. So that very night, we went for a drink and surprisingly, I enjoy talking with my friends about everything and we had a lot of fun. Talking about memories, fantasy and everything. Talking about my poems and lyrics, talking about relationship, talking about friendship, about the beaches in Miri and Kuching. Comparing Miri and Kuching lifestyle and how great to have an awesome friend to be on our side. I totally enjoy that conversation after for so long I have not enjoy it =) And the place my friend and I went was a really old schools place which plays the oldiest song and It is so relaxing. I could feel the peace there. =) Thanks for bringing me there =) I would love to go there once more sometimes

No comments: