CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

"I would be the heater to make you feel warm,
When you're feeling cold.
I would be the shoulder for you to cry,
I would be the pillow on your bed,
When you're asleep.
I would be the alarm clock in the morning,
When you're awake.
Most important is...
I would be the boy,
When you needed a hug to feel better."

Was feeling so bored so I wrote a short poems to fill up my empty spaces. Anyway, I was thinking of something. About a dream. I would always say...

"Some dreams are not made to be granted"

Base on my experience in my life. It's a true and a logic words which I describe above. There's some dreams become reality and some are just continue to become a dream. Which most probably my dreams was majority to be continuously dreams and not reality. It's funny for me though because comparing to those who keep on saying "My dreams really come true at last" And my dream was just a nightmare. But rumors said that, dream of something dangerous for example you get drown and died is actually a good sign of your own life in reality. From what I know that if someone do have a dream like got killed or doing suicide is actually you're going to have a long life. What I mean by long life is that you wouldn't die in the early stage of age. I have no idea if it's a true rumors but hey, that's why people called it rumors right?

Okay, enough with the dreams conversation. Does anyone knows what is the different between "Teenage Love" and "Real Love"? Well, I could only have the answer for "Teenage Love" though. As for "Real Love" I am still in the process of searching the real meaning of it. He he. So here is the explanation for "Teenage Love".

"What is Teenage Love?"

It's staying up late for each other and barely staying awake in class the next day. It's passing each other between classes and stopping to say "Hi", but ending up running to your next class right before the bell rings. It's going to the mall, wandering around hand in hand, with a silence that's comfortable. It's watching a movie in the theaters with his arms slowly creeping onto your shoulders, and you resting your head in his arms. It's walking around at night, for no reason at all; his chest, her head, looking at the stars. It's uncertainty of how long it will last, a risk you're both willing to take, even if it means you'll have a broken heart. It's not yet true love, not like, nor lust, nor infatuation.It's teenage love, here to stay, here to play with our hearts and never to go away.

So there you go for the explanation on "What is teenage love?" After reading this article, I found out that this "Teenage love" really happens to all teenagers especially the part where it says "hand in hand" while wandering in the mall, "resting your head in his arms" while watching a movie and "here to play with our hearts" while we're in love. So I've experience this "Teenage love" view years back and it is totally different than having a real love. Just like what the article said "It's not yet a true love, not like, nor lust and nor infatuation". Agreed anyone?

No comments: