CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1st argument

Yesterday was my first argument with my baby and I'm sorry about it once more baby. Anyway, it's just a misunderstanding argument. She cried a little though and yeah... I'm sorry baby. It's just that I'm a bit upset that you don't trust me for what I've said. Hakuna Matata! Everything is settled already and I'm happy we had this fought though. Because being in a relationship, we must have some argument. Though It's a bad thing but hey... It's to improve our relationship together and to make our relationship become more better. If a couple doesn't have any argument even for once... It'll be totally weird right? lolx! So yeah... I'm sorry once more baby for making you cry even if you said you cried a little but I still... You cry... So I'm totally sorry and I love you (:

Another chapter in my life...

Anyway, today as usual I go to class and I took my course overview and look through it and then I look through the course outline. I was kinda shock that I only have 8 subjects to go and my diploma course will be finish. A friend of mine told me that my batch/course might finish this year on the month of August. Which I'm a bit shock because I thought that I would be finishing by the end of these year or early of next year. As I look through my course outline, I can say that I'm in semester 6 and I got 7 semester overall. Which mean 1 semester left. But my semester 4 and semester 5 haven't totally complete while my last semester which is semester 7 not yet started. Below is my course outline for every semester.

Semester 1

Accounting Fundamental (Complete)
English for Business (Complete)
Information for Managent Control (Complete)
Desktop Applications (Complete)
Bahasa Kebangsaan (Not taking it since I pass my SPM)

Semester 2

Costing (Complete)
Financial Accounting (Complete)
Business Mathematics (Complete)
Business Fundamentals and Corporate Communication (Complete)

Semester 3

Managing People and Systems (Complete)
Microeconomics (Complete)
Pengajian Malaysia (Complete)

Semester 4

Drafting Financial Statements (90% Complete)
Business Statistics (Complete)
Implementing Audit Procedures (Not Yet Start)
Business Communication (Complete)
Pengajian Moral/Islam (Not Yet Start)

Semester 5

Managing Finances (80% Complete)
Information Systems (Not Yet Start)
Computerised Accounting (Not Yet Start)
Macroeconomics (Complete)

Semester 6

Business Taxation (Complete)
Business Law (25% Complete)

Semester 7

Financial Reporting (Not Yet Start)
Corporate Audit (Not Yet Start)
Company Law (Not Yet Start)
Planning, Control & Performance Management (Not Yet Start)


Basically... There is 8 subject that It is have not started yet and a few subject that is still in the process of learning I consider it as complete because I've started learn it already. I think most probably I would finish early though. Sigh!

Talking about Profit and losses... I got the profit to have her and I got the losses for not having did. Oh well, did story are pretty sad though because I actually put myself in her shoe and It's kinda hard for did right now. Just reading did story makes me a little sad on did's feeling but what to do. Everyone needs to move on. My profit and did losses for not showing it earlier on. I'll make it up to you.

Heroes


No comments: