CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

unattended class

Today I didn't went to class or even college because of the heavy rain. Non-stop raining the whole night and day. Sigh! I'm using motorcycle to college so that's why I didn't go to college. Quite dangerous to go college using motorcycle when it is raining cats and dogs. Haih! Anyway, I was in the room sleeping almost the whole day till 3pm (I guess) and I immediately go online as soon as I get my ass up from the bed. lolx! The whole afternoon I waste my time chatting with Consuelo. When night falls, I chat with Consuelo and Shaun. lolx! Really got nothing much to do so I end up downloading songs that I myself don't even know. lolx! Oh yea, I got my huge tv back at home. I miss that huge tv. lolx! It was under repair so I had to use a smaller tv to watch astro :S lolx! But now I have my HUGE tv back and yeah I'm totally happy about it. He he. Before I sleep, she and I text together and I so miss her so much! I wanted to call her but.. Naaah.. It's okay. Maybe some other days. I'm glad that she's doing fine though (: Happy that I could even text with her. (: Anyway I guess that's it for Now.

*I Love You Baby*

No comments: