CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My 20th Birthday???

Okay.. Today I got a surprise birthday party from my college friend and they celebrate my 20th birthday and which was not suppose to be today because my 20th birthday is in 10 months time which is on the month of December. So basically, I'm celebrating my 20th birthday twice these year. 1 early of the year and another birthday celebration is at the end of the year. Cool! lolx. Actually, this birthday surprise was suppose to be my belated 19th birthday surprise but they wrote the wrong figure. So it end up being 20 and not 19. lolx! I was a little bit surprise though. Ha ha! The cake.. WOW! The cake was fantastic! The weight of the cake is 1 Kilogram and it is full of chocolate on it. lolx! It's so yummy and I think I ate almost half of the cake. lolx! Not only that, My cake was an awesome cake... My friends know that I love music so much and they make a design of music notes on the cake. So cool! lolx! I'm being hyper right now! lolx! Anyway, I would like to thank those who gave me these ADVANCE (really really advance) birthday surprise and they are....

Agneas Piju
Bernard Jout
Zaki

Wiwie

The four of them who collected their money to buy the huge cake. Thanks once again... Not to forget...

Jefferson
Cherylyn

For being there and join me on my surprise birthday (: thank you all a lot! (:

No comments: