CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Zombie dreams

Last night I had a weird dreams. I dream about zombies. It was totally scary. I think I know why I dream about zombies. There this game called "left 4 dead". It's an online zombie killing game. There are only 4 human left. Recently, I played that game. It was a very interesting game though. A bit scary but cool. So last night before I went to bed, I listen to the 4 of the character's voice. It was funny, scary and pity. So went I dream about it, I got eaten by those freaking zombies character. It was like Shit! When I woke up, I immediately say to myself... "Shit! That dream scares me. Oh well, I think I should play more so that I won't be scared of it." Ha ha! Usually, other people would stop playing that freaking game after having a nightmare of zombies but not me. It makes me wanna play more and more. Ha ha! How cool is that right? lolx! Ha ha! Here are some left 4 dead game's picture I took from google and its original website. Enjoy it!

No comments: