CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don't know what to say

First of all... My deepest sympathy to my princess Joanna for her loss of her beloved cousin who just pass away Wednesday night. Princess, if you are reading this... I hope you're doing fine and be strong okay. If there's anything I can do for you.. Do please let me know. I'm there for you if there's anything alright. *HUGS* Take care Princess.

Unrelated chapter...

I cut my hair already and it looks the same as how I was before. lolx! But hey.. At least I do look good with my short hair :P Ha ha! Prank my baby also though. I told her that I cut bold :P lolx! Don't get mad baby :P At least I brighten up your day ma. Ha ha! lolx!

Again... Unrelated chapter...

I update my Ipod and put some new songs in it as well. Ha ha! I wanted to put all of my songs inside my Ipod but my Ipod can only fit-in till 4GB or at least 1,000 songs :P I even update my pictures in Ipod as well. Before this, I had nearly 200 pictures in my Ipod and now I have 300 plus pictures in it. The more the merrier. Ha ha!

Unrelated chapter once more...

I had fun talking with my baby on the phone like almost an hour. Though I was pretty tired but still... I rather chit-chat with my baby then go to sleep. Since I got no class on the next day so I decided to chit-chat for as long as I want (: He he! Love you baby! Muahxx!

Lots of love

No comments: