CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back

Blogger readers!!! Sorry for the late update. I'm back from my road trip with my friend. It was the coolest trip ever! Ha ha! Baby baby I love you so much! I had the awesome trip I ever had in my life and I'm glad I did join my friend for the trip.

In one day, things can happen very quickly.
In one day, things can change in a second.
In one day, things can be happy as you wanted.
In one of that particular day...
My day was the day when I spent my time with her
And I totally love it so much!

I Love You So Much Baby


Transformers Logo and name on some unknown's car lolx! taken by Consuelo. Thanks dear.

Before I started my trip, I manage to meet Consuelo

Love between our legs (:

Consuelo Jakun see this thing. Ha ha! lolx! But it was cool though :P Ha ha! lolx!

Before the trip was over on last Sunday. Borrowed one of my friend's glasses and took it (:

This is especially for you Baby! (:

No comments: