CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sigh!

I'm in college now. Having my recess... It's kinda bored actually. Usually I would go to the coffee shop to have my breakfast but my friends didn't went to college so I'm kinda alone now doing this crappy blogging once again. Anyway, I promise to my blog reader that I would update my blog everyday (well maybe) lolx! So I'm in Kuching once again and I'm missing her a lot right now and Bryan... You know who right! lolx! Shut the Fcuk up! Ha ha! I'm still planning my secret come back! lolx! Which is myself still don't know when. Sigh!

Move on...

I started to listen to a few old songs (well not really old though). For example, Mc Fly - Too Close For Comfort and then The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel. I really really really wanna sing Your Guardian Angel on stage and I will definitely dedicate to someone I love so much (Bryan.. You know too much) :P

In a few weeks or month, I'm going for an audition which I myself didn't think that I would join but because of my mum, she asked me to join just to get on TV. lolx! How ironic -_-" Ha ha! I have no idea if I could be in the 1st 12 people but I'll just give my best shots! It may sounds crazy but hell yeah I'm going to do it JUST for my MUM! lolx! Ha ha! If I embrassed myself I blame her :P Ha ha! Just kidding mummy :P He he!

I was thinking if they asked me who is my fav Malaysian artist... I would say... Umm... I wonder who... lolx! Aizat... NO NO NO! Ha ha! If they asked me about my fav international artist... I would probably say Green Day. lolx! See how la :P lolx!

Anyway, class is starting soon again... So I guess I gotta bounce. See ya!

Love you Baby!

No comments: