CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

♥ 1st Month Anniversary ♥


"Love is always patient and kind

It is never jealous

Love is never boss full nor conceded

It is never rude or selfish

It does not take a fence

And it is not resentful

Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sin

But the likes and the truth

It is always ready to excuse

To trust, to hope and to endure

Whatever comes."


Happy 1st month anniversary baby. Baby... I'm sorry for what I've done to you. The fought that we had few weeks back and I'm glad that we're still together because you've brighten up my darkness without even using a candle nor light. Remember when you told me that I'm your guardian angel... Well guess what... If I'm your guardian angel... Then I'm your Arc angel baby (: Things I did for you are the things that comes purely from my heart and I want you to know that from the first day I lay my eyes on you... It keeps me loving you till now and hopefully forever (: One month has pass by and my love for you is still the same from the day I fall in love with you. I love you so much. Muahxx!


I Love You Baby and That's The Truth

I Miss You So Much Baby and That's The Fact


Happy 1 Month Anniversary Baby

No comments: