CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shocking Moment

I wont pretend
Or lie anymore
No longer can my feelings hide
I thought of my feelings few times before

In my eyes you're perfect
There's no wrong that you can do
For I finally realize
That I'm in love with you

This Is not what I expected to read just now. "Someone" sent to me and told me the truth that she likes me. I was so shock to read it and I was even shock to know about it. That "someone" said that it's better we both off to be friends. So I agreed with that someone and It turn out that this "someone" was actually fall for me with my own characteristic. I thank you so much for being honest and even though it hurts so badly for the both of us but it's better to tell the truth early before it's too late right? Anyway, dun worry... You're always remain in my heart (: I love you lots (: That's it for now. Still a bit shock actually. It's like in an triangle love. 1 person like this person and another person like that person as well. Sigh!

No comments: