CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Random pictures taken

I was so bored so I took a few random pictures. lolx! Anyway, I actually got my reason for taking a few of this pictures though. As you can see, there is always an angle in every picture I took. It's because... It looks more unique and some of the pictures also do have focusing on one spot. For example the laptop picture below here. As you can see that the arrow in the laptop is so clear while the mug at the end is a bit blurry. I was actually focusing on the arrow and which it makes a little good angle and pictures (: He he. Whereas some of the pictures were really really just a random pictures. lolx! Anyway, just enjoy it. Kinda bored now actually. lolx! tata!

Focusing at the arrow of the laptop

My Fridge where I take all of my drinks. lolx!

This is where I park my motorcycle. lolx! Motorcycle now still under repair for racing :P Jk!

My comfy bed where I sleep with my Calvin (:

This is where I usually hang my shorts. More specific... My pants! lolx!

This is my kitchen where I have my meals :] (More better connection in the kitchen :P)
Thanks for viewing (:

No comments: