CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Veec chaos!

Happy birthday to Victor aka Veec Chaos! (: He he.. Thanks for inviting me for your birthday party. I did had fun though and nice liquors as well! Ha ha! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to experience how does it feels to be in a real karaoke room and even had the chance to sing-a-long with you and the other friends. Ha ha! (: Happy sweet 20th birthday dude! :D

Let's start the story of a birthday party...

We went out to the birthday party at 8.30pm and the birthday party only start at 9pm. At first there was a few of us only. Till around 9.30pm, everyone start to come (Veec's friends) and as I count the people who Veec invited... I think almost 20 people came though. Ha ha! It was one of a hell night especially with those liquors. lolx! I controlled my drink last night though (: Not having any mood of drinking much last night though. Anyway, we were there till 1am in the morning and at first I thought that we're going back after the party. Suddenly they told me that they're going to a Karaoke lounge. So basically it was my first time going to a karaoke lounge. It was kinda cool though. And the place is ain't so bad though (: He he. Oh yea by the way, I met my neigbour's uncle and my neighbour's uncle happen to be Veec's friends. lolx! What a small world. He he!

Continue...

We finish our karaoke at 3am and again I was thinking that we would be going back after karaoke and once again... We did not. We went to stop at a coffee shop for awhile to eat. lolx! Nearly 4am then (finally ^_^) we go back. He he! So it's kinda a fun night though. I guess. lolx! But I'm missing the fun of my friends in Miri.... :S Sigh! Tata for now!

No comments: