CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Forgot which was mine. lolx!

okay... I almost forgot to tell a story about the 1st day I reach to Kuching which was on the 1st of February. When the moment I reach there, I went to take my luggage. And guess what... I totally forgot which was my luggage. lolx! My luggage turn the luggage thingy 3 times and don't even bother to take it. lolx.. I totally forgot which was my luggage and I started wondering. "Was that my luggage which just pass by for 3 times already?" And when I took it, It was mine! lolx! How stupid I am to forget my own luggage. lolx! Anyway, Last night I dream about Siti Nurhaliza. lolx! of all the people I dream about her. In that dream of mine, she was bankcrup. lolx... Everyone start to look for her and asked for their money. lolx! My role in that dream was to help her out escaping those people who asked their money. lolx. I even borrowed my car to her just to asked her to escape from the crowd. Ha ha! How funny it is to have a stupid dream.

Next dream...

I dream about my cousin and my cousin's boyfriend. Both of them break up. In that dream I cried you know. lolx. (Don't laugh Bryan)! The reason why I cry is because my cousin's boyfriend is a very very good person and I couldn't believe that both of them broke up without having any problems in relationship. Ha ha! Stupidity in my dreams happen last night. Oh yea, I got sick! lolx! Having a bad headache and I've been sleeping almost the whole day the moment I reach Kuching. Including the next day. Ha ha! Anyway, sorry to all of my friends because I didn't go online like how I use too in Miri. Kinda busy studying right now especially doing some revision on 1 of my hardest subject. Transformer sakit sudah :p lolx! tata for now! Love you *baby*

4 comments:

+The lekzoteeq+ said...

dude, which cousin is dat?hehe

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

that cousin is u wor... hehehe...

+The lekzoteeq+ said...

hahah.wut u dream is always the opposite way..hehe.. a friend of mine told me when u dreamt sumthng bad is actually gud and when u dreamt sumthng gud is actually bad..hehe..dream is just a play..

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

yea i know;. ahahaha.. lolx!