CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Embarrassment :S

I'm so ashamed for myself for saying something which I'm not suppose to say to my long lost cousin. Susie Ike... I'm so sorry for what I've said to you the other day. I didn't know that you're my cousin. Everything that I messed up started in my facebook. Susie Ike is my cousin (which I do not know at first) add me in facebook. So she send me a comment on my wall and say something like hai and thanks for the add after that immediately say bye. So, usually that kind of people add me just for the sake of filling their friend list. So I said something really horrible (I don't even dare to write the words that I wrote in my own blog). Stupid ba me. Ish! I'm terribly sorry cousin for my action towards you. Really really sorry. I do know how many times I would write sorry because for me... A thousand sorry still not enough.

SORRY SORRY SORRY

No comments: