CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

The african says "Hakuna Matata"

Hakuna Matata Lion King story. Ha ha! lolx! It means no worries. So basically I want to say "Hakuna Matata" to Baby... I love you... To Xuelo... Buds forever and will always be your Mini Transformer... To Bryan... Everything will be alright and just hang on to it... To Shaun... You'll be fine with the opening stitches.. You're a strong guy what (:

Next story...

I bought a closet which is a 4 feet tall includes with 2 drawers in it and I paid for only rm195 and the original price is rm238. But I end up having a closet which is a 6 feet tall without any closet and it's a solid plywood and very high quality plywood some more... Original price is rm330 and I only paid rm195 for it. Still the same amount I paid in the first place. Ha ha! How cool is that (: He he! Here's 2 picture of the closet. Inside and outside of the closet. See how much spaces inside of the closet. lolx!


Another story...

Friend is leaving town for good (I guess)... and not sure when will he be coming back here. So he held a farewell dinner but only 5 of us including himself came. We had our farewell dinner at a seafood restaurant near to the beach. The wind breeze was nice and the food service was very fast. lolx! I kinda enjoy the wind and the sound of the silent beach. It was so cold and calm (: I totally love it. Anyway, Kevin is his name and he is leaving town this Sunday. How sad isn't it? He's like a brother to me. Taking care of me ever since we know each other. I'm so gonna miss him so much. I might gonna visit him (with my other chinese friends) during christmas. Not sure yet though. Sigh! Tata for now. HEROES!

No comments: