CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stupid Blog background

My blog background has been crash as everyone can see now. I was so pissed off yesterday because of that stupid blog background. Asked help from Dillon but there isn't any solution. Thanks by the way Dillon. Anyway, I was still pissed that time till my baby asked me to just calm down. At first I didn't want to calm down... After another message of her saying "If I were there, I hugged you so that you'll calm down" then I start to calm down already. He he. Thanks baby (:

When night falls~~~

My Aunt and my Uncle wasn't at home and I was alone. So I didn't do anything much except for doing some revision. I study my subject which I learn during the morning in class. At first I don't really understand it but after I did a few times exercise then I was able to do it. He he. Study and revision continuously makes everything correct and perfect (I know that some people is shock when I say I study or do revision because I don't look like I do some revision something like that right?) Ha ha! :P

H e R o e S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do believe that u are a very hardworking person bah bro!

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

haha.. thanks sis (: hehehe...