CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Karaoke? lolx!

lolx! I was at home the whole night. My plan hanging out with Bryan yesterday was canceled. Around 10pm, I was cooking noodle because I got nothing much to do. The moment I finish doing my cooking, my uncle came back home and immediately he bring me out for karaoke. I was like "wth! I just finish cook. I need some time to eat and it's hot some more" sigh! So I had to eat very very fast. lolx! I end up eating for about 3 minutes then I immediately put on my cloth (I was only using boxer that time) lolx! Ha ha! Went karaoke till 12am. Then before I went back home, I asked my uncle's permission if I could meet up my friend at friendship park a.k.a Taman Sahabat. He allows me to go... So I went to meet him up and hang out with him till 1am. lolx. Reach home about 1.15 am. He he. Anyway, here's a couple picture of the live band that was invited to the karaoke club. Enjoy the picture (: He he!

The live band group was okay. It's like there got talent. They played some old and new songs though. It was cool (: Ta ta for now (:

No comments: