CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dedicated to Damsel In Distress ♥


Pictures dedicated to Damsel In Distress. I know you love Transformers so much till you decided to name me your one and only Mini Transformer. Yesterday evening I have nothing much to do so I decided to take a picture of myself using my motorcycle with the transformer helmet. lolx! I even drove around till the coffee shop. You should see other people's face. They were like laughing and surprise seeing people doing such a thing. lolx! But I tell you. It was fun! lolx. I brought my nephew along. He was like laughing all through the way. It's one of a hell experience and I surely going to remember this part where I did something very crazy and awesome! Jackass Mirian roxs! I conquer my freaking awesome life! :P Ha ha!

Nevertheless I'll pour my love on you

Nevertheless I'll keep my heart for you

Nevertheless I'll be missing you

Nevertheless I'll cherish every moment with you

You're my greatest Valentine's gift


Theodoric

No comments: