CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Playez International

Playez International. A branded skate boarding brand. I currently have 3 Playez shoe and 3 Playez shirt. 1 Playez shoe is my valentine's gift from my baby. Thanks baby (: And the other 2 Playez shoe was bought last year August before I started with my baby (: He he! Whereas 1 Playez shirt was bought last year August as well and another 2 more Playez shirt is on the way to kuching. Mum bought for me and Bryan Benny is going to bring it over to Kuching. Going to meet him tonight. Can't wait to meet him and can't wait what type of design is that Playez shirt looks like! Ha ha! Hopefully it's good though. Sigh!

Anyway, the other I went for dinner with my friend Cherylyn. We went to have dinner at top spot. We had seafood for our dinner. Yummy! He he. Only the 2 of us when to had dinner. She promised me that she wants to have lunch with me but instead of lunch, we went for dinner :P Ha ha. And Baby.... Dun worry, she's just a friend of mine. A really good friend of mine and you know I love you so much right (: He he! (mana tauk you salah sangka or what ka)

Before we went for dinner, we went to the shopping mall. She had to buy a shirt for her boyfriend. Today is her boyfriend's birthday. Happy birthday Julian (: He he! Anyway, continue my story. She don't know what to buy so she decided to bring me along to survey some cloth which suites for him. We went to this shop called "Character" (I should have taken a photo of that shop) OMG! You should see all the clothing and all the different kinds of branded brand. There's Playez International (Obviously), Action ladfigure and etc. Too many to remember. Ha ha! So I took a few pictures of Playez International Items. Check it out! Everyone (well almost everyone) knows I'm addicted to Playez International. Ha ha! Enjoy the picture. Full set of Playez International clothing and items.

Playez International Sweater with hoodie

Another Playez International Sweater with hoodie :P

Playez International Skate board

Playez International Bag pack (:

Playez International Wallet (: He he

Full set of these Playez International brand. I wanna get it ba. But.. haih.. Need to wait till got enough budget. By the time i buy all these things... I bet I spent about nearly rm500 or more.. Sigh! Oh well.. PLAYEZ INTERNATIONAL RULES! :P hahaha!

No comments: