CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

How I wish I could post her picture here :S

I just really wish I could post her picture here but I can't. Huge barriers in her life and mine. I want to introduce her to everyone but I still can't. Oh well, It's okay. As long as I'm in love with her and she's in love with me.. Then everything would be fine. P/S: I miss messaging and calling you Baby! I love you! (:

Oh yea, I got this valentine's gift from my baby and I wasn't expecting this kind of gift actually (since it was my first valentine's gift from anyone) I was expecting a smaller present but I ended up got this expensive valentine's gift! It was a branded Playez International shoe! lolx! But anyway, thanks for the gift baby. I totally love it and guess what... I keep it in my closet and that's the only thing that I keep it in the closet. You should be lucky you know because I take good care of it and put in a special place some more. Dah la shoe lace also different. Not the original shoe lace. Lolx! Ha ha! Here's a picture of the shoe (:

Valentine's shoe from Baby. Thanks. I love it (: Look small don't you think? lolx!

Anyway, tomorrow is my Malaysian Taxation exam. One of the hardest exam I would ever had in my college and I hope I can do it though. So umm, I studied a lot these few days for that exam and still I haven't finish studying yet. Which is sucks for me right now. But hey, after this I'll continue study. Just wanna do a quick update on my blog since my baby asked me too. So umm.. Here it is baby. I'll update everyday. Don't worry. Unless I'm sick or my finger are broken la :P hahaha.. Damsel In Distress... Nice update on your blog and YOU'RE A COPY CAT! Ha ha! lolx! Anyway, It's kinda cool though (: He he!

There's a few pictures I wanna share for today's update. A friend of mine (new friend of mine) Took my picture and a few my friend's picture as well. I didn't know she took my picture though and hell yeah! I like one of my picture that she took it. It is so nice! (: He he! Check it out alrite!

I like this picture. Taken by Vanessa Oddy. Didn't know about this picture at all. Isn't it look unique and awesome (: Thanks V.

I didn't know about this picture at all too. The girls with that sexy boy was playing twister while my friend and I was talking about some other stuff (which I couldn't remember what was it)

I was writing my Baby's name that time :P Ha ha! Shadow of Vanessa Oddy :P

Took picture before we all went back (: He he! It was a cool day though. Sayang she wasn't here with me to have a great day. If not, it would totally be more fun :)

No comments: