CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bryan and Family members outing

Yesterday I had a totally fun time with Bryan and his family. It was a nice and awesome day hanging out with him in the afternoon till night time about 10pm. lolx! At night I join him and his family for bowling. OMFG! His family are totally good in bowling. His uncle, Uncle sham is totally good at it... His dad, Uncle Benny is good at it too. What more to say he himself. So not fair Bryan and NOOOOOO I didn't agree any betting with you for bowling. lolx! Ha ha! Anyway, I taken a few picture of us when Bryan is around in Kuching (: Check it out!

At the hotel room after walk around waterfront area in Kuching

Bowling alley. He was winning at first but got beat by uncle sham for the 1st game. Ha ha!

2nd game of bowling and he won the 2nd game. He play betting with uncle sham. 1 pin for rm1. lolx. He lost rm4 and He wont rm82. Uncle sham gave him more than rm82. Uncle Sham gave him rm120. Keep the change again that wan. :P

"Harajuku Lovers. A Fatal attraction of cuteness." One of the Japanese kind of fashion design that I like (:

I got new playez shoe. He he. Bought by mummy. Thanks mummy. I love it (: He he!

The Harajuku shirt is one of the Japanese wording design in fashion. We went to The Spring in F.O.S and check it out. It was so cool. Ha ha! Went there just to walk around. He he! Then again I got my 4th Playez shoe from mummy. He he! Anyway, Bryan... I did had lots of fun with you and your family. Not sure when will I be seeing you again. So you must take care wor. Anything let me know. Need help, let me know too Aite (:

Anyway, last night I had a terrible dream. I dream that Consuelo pass on :S It was really horrified. Why I always get such bad dreams and nightmares lately? :S Huhu! How I wish I could just dream of something sweet and awesome. Kan bagus I got a smile early in the morning. This want mana ada. I woke up after had that nightmare where Consuelo died in front of me. I immediately cry ba. Huhu. I don't want Consuelo to die. I want her to live with her happy life. I'm not ready to lose another close friend of mine. She's part of my life already and if she's gone out from my life... I have no idea how am I suppose to live. Ta ta for now. Bad dreams didn't really make my day good. Loves!

No comments: