CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amazing!

First of all.. I would like to say I'm totally sorry to all of my readers for not updating my blog for the last few days. Been busy quite a lot and there was a special guest came down to Kuching just for a night. And I have no time to right my 'report' into my blog because of that special guest. lolx! ha ha!

Shaun Adrian (Suck Ass) was the special guest which came down to Kuching and spent a night at my cribs. Anyway, as soon as he reach Kuching, we went back home and makan like a lot of food. lolx! Ha ha! After that we went to the coffee shop to buy some boost! lolx! Not much la.. Just 12 cans. That's all. We drank the whole night till 3am. I was freaking sleepy and I got class some more in the morning. lolx! Ha ha! Anyway, I went to class pun like mengantuk arr.. Ha ha... During recess time.. I sempat again sleep... Baring some more... :P I should blame Shaun... :P Ha ha... Just kidding dude.. Anyway, it was fun having him around even though It's only for a few hours. At least there is someone for me to talk with and to hang out with. We even went to Sushi King and makan - makan.. Ha ha. It was Shaun's first time makan kat Sushi King and Makan at the Sushi Train place. Ha ha. Makan punya la makan. Banyak lagi tu we all ambil :P Ha ha! We spent like rm70++ for the sushi and luckily I got the sushi King discount rate :p Ha ha! 10% only.. pfftt! lolx! Anyway, here's some picture that I took while Shaun was around.


So basically We had a lot of sushi that particular day right. Ha ha. You can see by our plates that we ate :P lolx! Anyway, the picture below here is after Shaun and I done eating at sushi king. We went to meet Shaun's cousin and terus we go to the food bazaar section. Punya la banyak people over there. Suddenly Shaun was like pointing at this picture and said "Job... People's looking for you" I was like wtf?? What the hell is he talking about.. Paduhal... VACANCY rupanya.. cilaka! Ha ha! lolx! I pun terus take the picture of my name on it. lolx! Check it out :P

So that's it for today's blog... Sorry once again to all my readers for not updating my blog as promise. Quite busy ba.. Understand la kan (: He he... Will update it again tomorrow yeah.. Ta ta. Loves!

HEROES HER

No comments: