CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kicking It Old School!

Look at the picture. It's a picture of the all monetary of rm1, rm2, rm5, rm10 and last but not least the new and limited rm50. Ha ha! My friend kept this old notes since she was in primary school. Isn't it awesome? I mean, it's a good hobby to keep this kind of things. In the future. That money would me totally expensive. It's an antic money now and It's kinda hard to search for it nowadays.

The picture above is a picture of my short pants. I was boredoom and I took this picture. It's a skate boarding brand pants. Ha ha. I like this pants because it's unique. Not only that. It's a SKATE pants. Ha ha! lolx! I'm totally addicted to skate now. Sigh! lolx! I don't know if its good or bad for me. lolx! He he!

This is a short note given by my baby who gave to me the other night. Isn't she's sweet? He he! Love ya baby! Muahxx! Hugs!

Oh yea.. Happy belated birthday to my friends Alfred. Sorry didn't wish yesterday. I didn't know that It was your birthday. Ha ha! I'm so sorry dude! He he!

Anyway, that's it for today. Hope everyone enjoy it :P He he! lolx!

No comments: