CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Shopping and eating much?

Yesterday I went shopping for socks. lolx! Nothing much to buy ba. And I bought Kaya balls at Magic bite. He he! Miss eating it so much. Oh yea, I bought Seaweed too (: Yummy you know. lolx! Took a few picture of it as well (: Ha ha! Not only that, I follow my cousin shopping too. They bought some heels shoe though. Ha ha. 1 of the heels was quite nice though (: My cousin have this sleeper/shoe.. And It's kinda funny you know. Its a pig skin. lolx! I took a picture of a fake Tulip flower too though (not sure if it's a tulip though) But I think it's tulip la. lolx! Can't guess it much. lolx! Check it out alright (:

Look at the buttons. This is what I called button heels. lolx!

magic Bite Kaya Balls. Haha!

Try to read the round spot there if you can? what does it says? xP

If you can't see it. This is what it says. Ha ha. Its a pig skin sleeper/shoe. lolx! It's my cousin's sleeper/shoe! lolx!

My new socks :P lolx! I like it :P Hehe.

No comments: