CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ke BoringAn In Class

This picture was taken last few days ago when we had our recess and after recess at college.

Study or texting the BoyFriends? lolx! Ha ha!

Listening to music while studying. lolx!

I was concentrating listening to music and studying.. So I didn't realize that this picture was taken. lolx!

My classmates (:

The only boy who is in the class :P Ha ha!

Posing sotness and Krekness! Ha ha!

Afraid? noooooo! Crazy? Yesssssss! Ha ha!

Ha ha! lolx! Don't know what to pose anymore :P

Blurry faces :P

Crying faces ( I don't look like I wanna cry. lolx!)

Quite faces. Well... not really.. Everyone tend to laugh after they seen this picture with my crazy eye balls. Ha ha!

lolx! ha ha! Speechless :p

Monkey faces! Yeay! Ha ha!

She wanted to take her picture.. Good thing I block her view :p Ha ha!

This is a picture of me where I actually really studying :P Ha ha!

So there you go. Oh yea, let me introduce you all to my classmate... From the left is Sylvianna (sabahan girl), Gloria (sabahan girl) and Jacqulyne (Erm... Kuching or serian. I also don't know) :p Ha ha!

My history with Sylvianna... We both keep on argue everytime in class. Everytime see her, confirm quarrel. Don't know why. Ha ha! Kinda fun disturbing her. And she keeps on disturbing me as well :P lolx!

My history with Gloria... Hmm.. What is my history with her. Oh yea, she's my ex-gf name. So yeah. We're close and good... She sometimes help me in my exercise work whenever I can't answer it. Ha ha! lolx!

My history with Jac... She thought that I work at Serian Hospital but the fact that I wasn't. It was my brother who he saw at Serian Hospital. Ha ha! :P

No comments: