CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Laughing of the old days and the sweet memories

1st of all.. I would like to sent my deepest sympathy to my friend's family for the lost of Abang Hassan. Abang Hassan is a friend of mine introduce by John, my twin brother. This morning he called me. We were talking about some audition which John wanted me to join. Then he told me that Abang Hassan had pass away last few days ago. If I'm not mistaken, it was just last weekend. He pass away because of something. He pass away around 8pm though. He's a really good friend. Likes to help people too though. Abang Hassan, though I don't really know you but I think you're a great person who take cares of my twin brother when he just started his study in Kuala Lumpur and for that I thank you so much for everything. May you rest in peace Abang Hassan.

2nd... Today I keep on laughing without any reasons. Ha ha! Okay, here's the story... I was on my way back home using the motorcycle. As I look down or anywhere... I suddenly laugh. I don't know why. I guess I was too hyper or... Something which is good gonna happen.. or it's just a happy day today :P Ha ha!

3rdly... I met my high school friends. I met 2 of them. One is my hockey teammates and the other person is Nehemiah Peru John's brother. OMG! I was like so surprise to see both of them. It's been like 4 years I have not met both of them. At first I was buying some top-up for my cousin. They were passing by the top-up shop. I look at 1 of them and then they look at me back as well. At first I was like ignore them. Then suddenly I said to myself "He look familiar... Like really really familiar" Then one of them straight away greet me and say "Apu!!! You Job kan??? So long didn't see you!" So basically what I said to myself was exactly true. I knew that I know both of them. They were my High school friends who are so crazy. I still remember when we people wanted to fight with me during hockey tournament (that time I was form 4. We won 4th place. lolx!) they straight away help me out even though I can settle it by myself. Gila my hockey teammates eh! So long didn't see them. Of all the place in this world, in Kuching juga I meet them. Ha ha!

The main topic for today is about the sweet memories of vacation cards and other greeting cards (:

Last night before I sleep. I did some short prayer. Then after that I was looking through the Bible book. Then something just asked me to check my old stuff in my cupboard which contain the short prayer note. I did found the short prayer notes but not only that.. I took out the whole things in my cupboard especially those paper not given by most of my closest friends and family and also the greeting cards. I took some picture of it (: check it out (: He he!

This is my conversation with my classmate Siti Sarah. I was form 5 that time and the conversation was something like.. I don't look happy after a few months knowing Debbie Lo. lolx! It was a funny story you know.. I mean.. I had feelings with this girl and she wants us to be friends only. Muram la my muka almost everyday morning. Then Siti Sarah told me that I'm different and not like before. Even her mother notice that! lolx! High school memories :P Ha ha! lolx!













As you can see.. Both of the picture. It was Rayong, Asnull and my kertas conteng. Both of them are my classmate since form 4. We were so bored in class and we write some crappy stuff on this kertas conteng. At first it was Asnull who started it. Then I join... Later on Rayong join. It was so funny. I totally miss all that moment! I still keep that kertas conteng.. He he! Asnull was writing some stupid poems and stupid jiwang words in it because he falls in love with a close friend of mine. Her name is Amalina. Gosh! You should see how jiwang was his words and he keeps on telling me about Amalina. lolx! Kinda funny though. Ha ha!




























This picture was stupid and funny. lolx! I can't believe I actually still keep this paper. Ha ha! lolx! Ya la... Nothing else to do. Conteng-conteng only kerja :P Ha ha! This is when I was in form 5. lolx! Bodo bodo kerja :P Ha ha!










As you can see the picture on the right hand side. It's a Christmas greeting card from my ex-girlfriend Jessica Ramas. She bought this for me after I finish SPM and before I went to Kuching for a few months. Ha ha! My first girlfriend in High School. Ha ha! Seriously I tell you all... I was single since form 1 till early form 5. Surprising? Don't be. Ha ha! lolx! When I was in relationship with her. I make a meaning for every alphabet of her name. lolx. This is her name... Jessica...
J- Just
E- Especially
S- Someone
S- Somehow
I- I
C- Care
A- About

lolx! So romantic me :P NOT!!! Ha ha!




This is a picture of a birthday wishes from Haslina and Salina. Friends of my twin brother. It was my 18th Birthday that time. I only know them a little and they already buy me birthday gifts! lolx! They even bought me a cute teddy bear as well. Ha ha! Thank you thank you :p He he! Sot sot kerja :P

















Next pictures in line.....




A surprise present from Sonia Uli, Marelyn Telun and also Gloria Garnette. It was my 18th birthday present they bought for me. They sent it through Post laju. I didn't know they actually bought me present. Ha ha! As soon as I open the gifts right. I was like so surprise and gone insane. Ha ha! I never ever had anyone bought me a surprise birthday present. That time I was in Kuching and they post it from Miri some more. Ha ha! lolx! Funny eh! I still have the present though. They bought me a purple shirt. He he!



The picture above is my grid paper which I wrote Gwenne's name and also brithday cards from Gwenne and Janneta (: He he... So long already ba the birthday cards. It was my 17th birthday ba that card. lolx. Funny ba :P Ha ha! No I sudah 19. Tak lama again I'll be 20. See how long is it already. lolx! Ha ha! Dah la the birthday card got lipstick of gwenne and Janneta again that wan. Kissy on the birthday cards for me and John. Ha ha! So sweet :P he he. lolx!

The four picture above is from Michelle Ruran. 1st friend... A friend gift... then being in a relationship... After 3 months... End of every relationship... lolx! So fast kan? Ha ha! lolx! Anyway, I just wanna share all the beautiful moment when we're together as big brother and little sister (: I miss that moment. The time where I always give her lolipop and where she keeps on bully me to buy lolipop. Ha ha! lolx! Funny ba that time. Till one time when I don't have any mood... She rampas my necktie and nametag... I terus marah... Go away from her terus. Ha ha! Then she say sorry and give it back to me. Ha ha! lolx! Funny eh that time :P I miss that moment being big brother and little sister (:

Okay.. This is the list of all the people who wishes me Happy 18th birthday. Ha ha! I listed it out. My twin brother and I was doing some betting. See who get the most birthday wishes from every of our friends. I won that deal :P Ha ha! I got a lot of people wish me for my 18th Birthday. Ha ha! lolx! So funny ba.. but really really fun la... :P He he! :P
















This was a short note from Victor, Wilfred, Mabelline, Grecilda, Maggie and also Rebekah. They bought me a skate T-shirt. Volcom brand :P He he! lolx. I like that shirt. Because... umm... Because it's a skate shirt? lolx! Ha ha! :P










A few more pictures to go....




The above is 3 picture of greeting cards and birthday cards from my loving mummy (: he he. 2 Christmas card at the same year again that wan.. Ha ha. :P lolx! The other 1 is my birthday card from mummy :P he he! She bought me a white button shirt. I only wear it once. Ha ha! Dunno why don't use it after that :P lolx! Funny funny :P lolx!


Last but not least. This is the special and the latest of all the greeting cards... Its from Daniella Consuelo Dan (: I really like this card. She gave it to me when my brothers and I went to her house for Christmas. We wanted to go back that time then she suddenly asked us to wait. Then she gave me this greeting cards. So big again the greeting cards. lolx! Ha ha! But seriously... I totally like it.. Anw whenever I go traveling... I always bring her greeting cards. Bukan apa... I put her greeting cards in my laptop bag. So basically I bring my laptop whenever I go ba. Ha ha! lolx!

Anyway, that's for today's story (: he he. Hope everyone like today's blog. Sorry for the blurry pictures. Phone camera not good. Wait till I change my freaking phone :P Ha ha! lolx! Ta ta for now. Loves!

No comments: