CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Regrets and Convince by Gerrard Williams

I regret

That the fact you didn't text me
That the fact you didn't call back
That the fact you ignore me
That the fact you make me down
That the fact you make me disappointed
That the fact you spend less of your time with me
That the fact you make me sad
That the fact you make me cry
That the fact you don't wish me for anything
And the fact that everything was just a lie of phrase

Convince to me

That the fact you really care
That the fact you really love me
That the fact you really miss me
That the fact you would call back
That the fact I'm still in your memories since, then and now
That the fact when I'm gone you would look for me
And the fact that I won't regret for the rest of my life.

Wrote by Gerrard Williams

I like this quotes because its symbolized with my life style. That's all for me.

I kecik hati ba

No comments: