CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Fact

Your smile,
Brighten ups my day.
Your touch,
Makes my heart beats faster.
Your stare,
Calms me down.
Your hugs,
makes me feel I meant to be with you.
And last but not least,
Your kiss,
Feels like everything happens doesn't matter.

Thanks for the quotes. It is so nice of you to write it. Though you're not good at it but at least you tried (: He he! Anyway, There is some place I wanna comment about your quotes though. It's like there's a missing words and need to add in... For example... Your last sentence... "Your kiss, Feels like everything happens doesn't matter"... Feels like everything happen doesn't matter what? Need to be a bit specific though. He he! :P Ta ta for now.
Missing

No comments: