CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friends SPM result and my table test result...

As you can see I did a bit of changes in my blog especially on my sidebars right (: Anyway, hope you all like it though...

To the topic!!!!

Today is the day where SPM result coming out... And a few of my friends are so nervous with their result and start to get worried or even cry about it. It is an important result but hey... If you cry for getting a bad result.. It doesn't change anything much.. Unless if you cry because you had a totally good result... Right? Anyway, I want to congratulate my Dearest Consuelo, my Suck Ass 3 kapak penang Jabak Shaun Adrian :P, Jacqulyne Juman, Richie and every of my form 5 friends who have good result... No matter what you get... I'll still congratulate you all... Because you've tried your best already and the others we let God help to finish the task (:

Next result....

My own result! Yeay! Ha ha! My table test result ba... I pass my table test (: He he! Apu so happy me ba! At first kan... I was so nervous.. Especially the color parts.. Adoi.. Really not liking it at all.. But I pass la. He he! So.. Yeay me (: He he... Then the next section... Which was section 1, 2 and 3... Apu... At first I thought that I would like either fail or pass at the range of 42-45 out of 50 question. Nervous ba me... Takut fail... Then have to re-seat again... Boring ba. re-seat again. Anyway, I asked the people in charge la... "Did I pass?" Then the people in charge like saying "Let see what's your result" Punya la nervous me... Terus she say... "Yupe.. You pass... Congratulation." At first I thought I pass dalam linkungan 42-45 ba... Sekali tengok.... 47 out of 50 ba... I was like "WTF! Serious ka this??? Only 3 question wrong only??? Biar betul me this???" Ha ha! I terus keluar from the table test office and go back home... (the office is near to my house ba) So I walk home with my happy and hyper face lagi tu... Apu... punya la suk me I walk... Walk fast... Then Walk slow... Apu... Happy tak terkata me that time... I was like clapping my hands and hit myself on the chest just to congratulate myself since no one is going to congratulate me ba. Ha ha! Punya la surprise by myself for passing my table test with 3 question wrong only.. Ha ha! Check it out.. Here's my proof :D


Punya la surprise I see my result. Ha ha! See..


Section A: 14/15

Section B:24/25

Section C: 9/10



Surprise lagi I see my own result. Ha ha! When I walk home.. I feel like I wanna shout. I feel like I wanna scream "YES" Just to feel how freaking I am with myself for passing table test. After I pass my table test kan. Really speechless ba. Like kena zip with a huge key lock on my lips. Ha ha! Happy giler time tu! Ha ha! I scratch my last 4 digit I.C number just for safety.. He he! And I really didn't expect to get that kind of result. Giler eh... I'd say... This is one of my best year so far... I mean... Good things happen to me since early of the year till now and I'm really glad. I thank God for everything. I thank God for my table test result. I thank God for my happiness. I thank God for everything. Love you much!

You're the man!

GOD

No comments: