CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taggie from Princess Joanna (:

Anyway, Princess Joanna asked me to tagged this thingy in my blog and tagged other people as well. Let see who to tag. lolx!

100 truths, tag 10 people to do the same. Don't forget to tag!

Last beverage → Chocolate
Last phone call → Consuelo
Last text message → Consuelo
Last song you listened to → Dear Juliet - Lullaby
Last time you cried→ Last few days ago :S

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Yeah!
Been cheated on → Yes.. How sad isn't?
Kissed someone & regretted it → umm, nope :P
Lost someone special→ Yes Indeed

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → Err... Dunno wor
Laughed until you cried → I think so... Yea.
Met someone who changed your life → Definitely a yes for me!
Found out someone was talking about you → I don't know... If yes what to do...
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → wait... what?
Do you have any pets → Yeah. Hehe.
Do you want to change your name → I love my name. What for I change? DUH~~
What time did you wake up today → umm, 7am like that.
What were you doing at midnight last night → Messaging with Consuelo
Name something you cannot wait for → Meet someone and get new hand phone. Ha ha!
The last time you saw your father→ Couldn't recall.. Last CNY...
What's one thing you wish you could change→ Something.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yupe.. My cousin's name is Tom (: He he!
What's getting on your nerves right now → My thoughts :S
What's your name → Theodoric
Elementary/Primary School→ SRK Lutong
Middle/Secondary School → SMK Lutong
High School → SMK Lutong.
Hair color → Black
Long or short → Short already :p Last time long la :P he he
Are you a health freak → No! Not at all!
Righty or lefty → Righty (:

FIRSTS :
First surgery → Umm, Primary 4 equals to... age 10 years old?
First piercing → sweet 16 :P
First best friend → Aaron Bian Balang (deceased) R.I.P brother...
First sport you joined → hmm.. I can't remember aie.. so long ba already. Ha ha!
First pet → Dog i guess. He he!
First vacation → THAILAND! He he!

CURRENTLY :
Eating → Nope!
Drinking → Once again.. Nope!
Waiting → till the time I go skate boarding.

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Definitely :P
Want to get married?→ Hmm. I sure hope so.
Careers in mind? → No I.D.E.A

HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → umm.. Ha ha.. NO! lolx!
Drank Wine/Beer/alcohol → Everything on the list :P
Lost glasses/contacts → Not wearing any glasses or contacts.
Ran away from home → No...
Broken someone's heart → Yea I guess. Broken the ones I love
Been arrested → err... No but go to balai got la :P
Cried when someone died → Obviously yes! duh!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → Yeah.
Miracles → Umm, not pretty sure.. depends though.
Love at first sight → I guess.. lolx!
Heaven → Hell yeah! :P
Kiss on the first date→ Ha ha.. lolx! how to answer that :P
Angels → arch angel too (:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Definitely a yes for me.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → I'd say no.
Do you believe in God? → Yes! He's the one who judge my life in this world (:

Tag:
1. Consuelo
2. Melinda
3. Cherylyn
4. Gwendolyn
5. Cassandra Yong
6. Marilyn
7. Mar
8. Amalina
9. Annette Rusa
10. don't know

No comments: