CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tagged by Consuelo. Thanks Dear.

Sorry for not updating it. I got something going on and then my laptop is crash. I'll update my blog when everything is fine. For the mean time, I'm having the greatest nightmare of my life. Sigh! I'm terribly sorry. My apologies to Consuelo, Bryan, Gloria and Shaleen for being such a jerk lately. I'm still finding and recreating myself. I still don't understand myself. I'm seeking help from those who is close to me. Help me to understand myself because I can't do by myself.

What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
Dan? (Now that's odd. I text but no reply)

What was your first alcoholic beverage?
Erm, Beer.

How old were you when you first smoked?
Er, 12 then stop at 14 then 16 I gone bad. Terribly evil.

Have you ever lived with your girlfriend /boyfriend ?
Nope.

Have you ever taken someone back after they've cheated?
Never will.

What do you have pierced on you?
Left ear. A medium size pierce

Tattoos?
Not gonna have it.

Have you dated anyone on your top?
Erm, Date as friends got la.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Sometimes. It feels good (:

Have you ever broken someone s heart ?
Yea and I'm terribly sorry.

Next time you will kiss someone?
Yeah.

Have you ever injected a drug?
MACIBAI LA!

Who are the people you would do anything for?
If I list it... Many wor. So to be short... Friends and Family and love ones.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Last few days ago and I often a heart broken

Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
The opposite. Most people say I understand the opposite more than my own gender

Are you happy with your life at the the moment?
If you all make me happy then I'd be happy. At the moment... I have no idea.

Last time you talked to your best friend?
This morning before class. I miss her.

Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
Definitely!

What is bothering you right now?
Quite a lot of things that is bothering right now. Friends, family, studies and myself.

How do you feel about the last person you kissed ?
Awesome! And missing it. Hen duo liao!

What do you have to do tomorrow?
Class. Boring!

Hows your heart ?
Erm... Broken but It can't be seen because I can only feel it by myself.

No comments: